The only association that gathers over 1000 scientific and technical members around fundamental, engineering and applied aspects of oxidation technologies involving ozone or any related oxidants for any purpose.
The EA3G group of IOA manages IOA membership in Europe, Africa, Asia and Australasia.
« Call for papers is running. » PDF
International Conference 26-28 october 2016, Swansea university, UK
Save the dates
General Assemblies held on 17 November and 2 December 2015
Membership in IOA gives you the opportunity to:
- Get the latest information on research topics, current issues, technologies under development, new applications and equipments in connection with ozone and derived or comparable oxidants through publications and events with discounts on rates
- Meet colleagues and specialists working in your interest fields, collaborate with them to share experiences and debate positions, establish business contacts via IOA network.
- Contribute to extend knowledge about ozone and related oxidants, participating at conferences, writing papers for publication.
- Take part in programs for a wide admission of potentialities offered by ozone-based technologies.
In addition to its biennal World Congress, IOA organises each year through its three Regional Groups international conferences, workshops and exhibitions on topics of major interest for solving current issues in:
- Environmental and human health protection (water, air, soil and waste purification)
- Industrial manufacture and conditioning (pulp and paper, food, electronics, chemicals and more ?)
- Medical therapy and facility safety.
Ozone: Science and Engineering Journal, Volume 38, Issue 2, 2016
IOA World Congress and Exhibition, 28 June - 3 July 2015, Barcelona, Spain