- The EA3G is governed by a Board of Directors elected at General Assembly of Members. The Board is composed of Members and includes the EA3G Past Presidents.
- The Board of Directors appoints an Executive Committee comprising the President, the President-Elect, several Vice-Presidents and the Secretary-Treasurer. The Executive Committee manages the EA3G under the control of the Board of Directors.
- Other members can be co-opted to support the Executive Committee in the development of activities. These members constitute the Task Group.
- The rules for EA3G operation are given in the EA3G by-laws.
- The EA3G activities are approved by the IOA Board of Directors in term of relevance with the IOA by-laws.
- The International Board of Directors elected by IOA Membership governs IOA. The IOA Board is made up of the IOA Officers, Directors of the EA3G, PAG, NIG Regional Boards, Presidents of the EA3G, PAG, NIG Regional Groups, IOA Past-Presidents.
- The IOA Board of Directors appoints an International Executive Committee comprising the President, the President-Elect, the Secretary, the Treasurer and the Presidents of the EA3G, PAG, NIG Regional Boards
- International sub-committees make recommendations to the IOA Board on any changes that may be required for the development and the co-ordination of Regional Groups activities within the IOA.