The International Ozone Association and the International Ultra Violet Associalet are organizing a joint World Congress intitled Ozone and UV: Leading-edge science and technologies. This Congress is scheduled to take place on the 23rd to 27th May 2011, in Paris, France, with venue at the International Center of Businesses and Congress, located close to the Eiffel Tower. This event continues a long series of successful congresses organized every two years.
With the aim of offering the most suitable framework to share information and to strengther relationships between all professionals working worldwide in this field, the Congress will feature:
- Close to 300 scientific presentations arranged in 15 sessions covering all topics of current or future interest
- Half of the sessions are devoted to transverse topics.
- An exhibition opened to any organisation to display technologies, products and services related to the Congress theme,
- Three industry visits for practical view of technology implementation,
- And social and cultural activities for the enjoyment of the delegates and their guests.
We would like to invite all concerned with the fundamental, engineering and applied aspects of oxidation techniques involving ozone and related oxidants and/or UV techniques and all interested in environmental and human health protection, industrial manufacture and conditioning, medical therapy to join us in Paris.
We urge each scientist, researcher, student, engineer, practitioner , representative of leading organizations and companies to use this Congress to further their knowledge and expertise and to promote them.
We look forward to welcoming you to this event.
Sylvie BAIG, Bertrand DUSSERT,
IOA President IUVA President