The Congress will feature 5 full days.
Discover and download the IOA24 PROGRAMME AND BOOK OF ABSTRACTS.
Briefly, here’s a snapshot of what it offers:
- Attendance by top specialists and researchers from public and private organizations, all working on technologies based on ozone and advanced oxidation systems and all interested in environmental and human health protection, industrial manufacture and conditioning,
- 3- day Technical and Scientific Programme with more than 140 scientific presentations arranged in 27 sessions in 3 parallel tracks. All topics of current or future interest are covered through:
- Keynote lectures,
- Oral communications,
- Short oral presentations with connected poster exhibition,
- 5 Workshops on specific topics (21-23 October),
- A large Exhibition, of Industry’s technologies, products and services,
- 2-day exclusive plant tours to the ozone installations WWTP Valbonne-Bouillide and DWP La Verne,
- And social and cultural events for the enjoyment of the delegates and their guests: welcome reception, celebratory Congress Dinner, Awards Ceremony, 3 tours to discover treasures of the French Riviera,
- Special IOA meetings, particularly IOA General Assembly (Monday 21 October, end of the opening session).
All in an exceptional natural environment, a rich cultural heritage, a climate and light which tempt you to discover the area, a cuisine which is world-renowned…. Welcome to Nice!
Programme at a glance