The Scientific Programme will feature three parallel sessions during free days.
It includes more than 120 presentations consisting of
- Key note lectures (KN)
- Long oral presentations (LP)
- Short oral presentation for poster introduction (SP) and connected Poster exhibition
- Workshop presentations
>>> Discover the scientific and technical programme.
Authors were notified of the final outcome of the programme completion process in July . The guidelines for the manuscript preparation are available at the page Information for authors. Full papers were requested for 19 August.
To encourage young researchers, the Scientific Committee will select and award prizes to the best papers presented by doctorate students.
You can get access to the general programme day per day at the page Programme and agenda.
The topics of interest connected to the general theme of the Congress include :
- Chemical reactions
- Biochemical reactions
- Photochemical reactions
- Photobiological reactions
- Reaction mechanisms
- Reaction kinetics and modeling
- Advanced oxidation processes
- Ozone and UV synergies
- Hydrodynamics and mass transfer
- Reactor design / Modeling / Validation
- By-products formation and control
- Process optimization and control tools
- Ozone generation
- Multiphase reactors
- Gas diffusion devices
- Gas treatment and odor control
- Soil remediation
- Biosolids treatment
- Water disinfection
- Emerging contaminants, occurrence and treatment
- Pollutants removal
- Wastewater treatment for reuse or discharge
- Application in agricultural and industrial processes
- Decontamination/Modification of materials and surfaces
- Regulatory requirements
- Measurement and on-line monitoring
- Operation studies
- Competitiveness of technologies
- Medical applications