The call for abstracts is closed. The preliminary programme is now released.
Authors are kindly invited to propose an extended abstract related to original contribution on any of the topics of the congress.
The material must not have been published or presented at any major event before
Editorial guidelines for abstract submission:
- The abstract should be submitted as a Word file.
- The abstract language is English
- The abstract length should be two A4 pages.
- The abstract must include title, authors?names and addresses, keywords, and the paragraphs introduction, methods, results with main table or figure, conclusions and key-literature.
- The text and the title must be free from abbreviations, except those commonly used.
- The title of the abstract must be free of trademarks and printed in CAPITAL LETTERS;
- For authors?name, please enter the FIRST NAME in full, followed by the LAST NAME, for each author without abbreviations (e.g. John Smith , and NOT J. Smith). There should be no more than 8 authors.
Abstracts can preferably be submitted electronically. Authors are invited to login first, and then to submit their abstracts following the instructions.
An acknowledgement of receipt of your submission with ID number will be sent to your e-mail address after the completed submission. If you do not receive any confirmation, your submission was probably incomplete and needs to be re-submitted.
Call for Papers brochure