Presentation acceptance and manuscripts submission
Authors who have submitted Abstracts for insertion in the Conference received notification of acceptance by e-mail. The Instructions for Authors on how to prepare your Papers for publishing will then be outlined by clicking on the links Instructions for Authors and Manuscript model. The full text will be submitted after notification and by 19 September:
• preferably by electronic process: login as author and follow instructions.
• or by email sent at firstname.lastname@example.org. All authors will be requested to return the form for Confirmation and Agreement to Publication. Please note that Speakers and Authors need to register as Delegates to attend the Conferences and have their presentation included in the programme.
For speakers and presenters
The Instructions for Authors on how to prepare presentations at the Conference are described in this document. It is important that these guidelines are closely followed. A prize will be awarded for the best presentation made by PhD students who apply now.
• Please check the presentation type in the detailed programme: Long presentation (20 minutes) or Short oral presentation (5 minutes) plus poster exhibition.
• Please adjust the length of your oral presentation according to the presentation type and duration mentioned in the detailed programme.
– The time for long presentations is 20 minutes including time for questions.
– The time for short presentations is 5 minutes (3 slides). This corresponds to a brief summary. Discussion will be lead through complementary poster presentation in the same session.
The audio/visual equipment available for will be: LCD projector with PC for Power Point presentations.
Posters will be displayed during all the time of the Conference in the Exhibition room. Dimensions of the posters should be the A0 standard format with portrait orientation (118.9 cm high by 84.1 cm width).
All papers will be published in the Conference proceedings ISBN registered. These will be handed out to participants at registration and further available from IOA.
After the Conference, the editor of Ozone: Science & Engineering, the IOA’s peer-reviewed Journal will select the best full papers for publication.