Presentation acceptance and manuscripts submission
Authors who have submitted Abstracts for insertion in the Conference received notification of acceptance by e-mail. The Instructions for Authors on how to prepare your Papers for publishing will then be outlined by clicking on the links Note for authors and Manuscript template. The full text will be submitted after notification and before the deadlines:
• preferably by electronic process: login as author and follow instructions, by 30 July.
• or by email sent at email@example.com only before 27 July.
All authors will be requested to return the form for Confirmation and agreement for publication. Please note that Speakers and Authors need to register as Delegates to attend the Conferences and have their presentation included in the programme.
For speakers and presenters
The Instructions for Authors on how to prepare presentations at the Conference are described in this document. It is important that these guidelines are closely followed. A prize will be awarded for the best presentation made by PhD students who apply now.
• Please check the presentation type in the detailed programme: Long presentation (20 minutes) or Poster presentation.
• Please adjust the length of your oral presentation according to the duration mentioned in the programme. The time for long presentations is 20 minutes including 5 minutes for questions.
• Dimensions of the posters should be the A0 standard format with portrait orientation (118.9 cm high by 84.1 cm width). Please make sure to attend the session to which your poster belongs. The poster will be introduced by the chairperson. Discussion will be lead through complementary poster sub-session in the same session.
The audio/visual equipment available for will be: LCD projector with PC for Power Point presentations.
Posters will be displayed during all the time of the Conference in the Exhibition room.
All papers will be published in the Conference proceedings ISBN registered. These will be handed out to participants at registration and further available from IOA.
After the Conference, the editor of Ozone: Science & Engineering, the IOA’s peer-reviewed Journal will select the best full papers for publication.