Authors are kindly invited to propose an extended abstract related to original contribution on any of the topics of the conference by 30 April for possible insertion in the Conference programme.
The material must not have been published or presented at any major event before.
Abstracts can preferably be submitted electronically.. Authors are invited to login first, and then to submit their Abstract following the instructions. An acknowledgement of receipt of your submission with ID number will be sent after the completed submission. If you do not receive any confirmation, your submission was probably incomplete and needs to be re-submitted.
EDITORIAL GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
• The abstract should be submitted as a Word file.
• The abstract language is English.
• The abstract length should be two A4 pages.
• The abstract must include title, author names and addresses, keywords, and the paragraphs introduction, methods, results with main table or figure, conclusions and key-literature.
• The text and the title must be free from abbreviations, except those commonly used.
• The title of the abstract must be free of trademarks and printed in CAPITAL LETTERS;
• For author name, please enter the FIRST NAME in full, followed by the LAST NAME, for each author without abbreviations (e.g. John Smith , and NOT J. Smith). There should be no more than 8 authors.
If you encounter any problem during the paper submission process, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.