Regional groups events
IOA-EA3G is committed to organize events in various countries. The publication catalog records all proceedings available
- IOA-EA3G International Conference on Ozone & Advanced Oxidation for the Water - Energy - Food - Health Nexus
26-38 October 2016, Swansea, UK
Organized in collaboration with Swansea University.
- IOA-EA3G International Conference Ozone and Related Oxidants for Water Treatment, Food Processing, Agriculture, Industry, Health and Environment.
3-5 June 2014, Dublin, Ireland
Organized in collaboration with UCD School of Biosystems Engineering.
- IOA-EA3G International Conference: Ozone and Related Oxidants for Water Treatment
2-3 December 2013, Shanghai, China
Organized by IOA-EA3G and Tongji University.
- IOA-EA3G International Conference in conjunction with Wasser Berlin: Ozone and Related Oxidants in Safe water along its cycle.
23-24 April 2013, Berlin, Germany
- IOA-EA3G International Conference & Exhibition. Ozone & related oxidants to meet essential human needs. Uses for agri-food, industry, water and health.
4-6 June 2012, Toulouse, France
- IOA-EA3G International Conference. Ozone & related oxidants: solutions for emerging pollutants of concern to the water and the environment
28-30 April 2010 - Geneva, Switzerland
- Joint IOA and IWA conference in the framework of Wasser Berlin on Oxidation Technologies for Water and Wastewater Treatment.
30 March 30 ? 1 April 2009 - Berlin, Germany
- IOA conference in the Americana event: Ozone: basics and applications in water Treatment
19 March 2009 - Montreal, Quebec
Focus on abatement of micro-pollutants and toxicity and by-products control in water and wastewater with ozone and AOPs
- IOA-EA3G conference in Pollutec, L'OZONE, PARLONS-EN !
December 3, 2008 - Pollutec Lyon, France