The only association that gathers over 1000 scientific and technical members around fundamental, engineering and applied aspects of oxidation technologies involving ozone or any related oxidants for any purpose.
The EA3G group of IOA manages IOA membership in Europe, Africa, Asia and Australasia.
Membership in IOA gives you the opportunity to:
- Get the latest information on research topics, current issues, technologies under development, new applications and equipments in connection with ozone and derived or comparable oxidants through publications and events with discounts on rates
- Meet colleagues and specialists working in your interest fields, collaborate with them to share experiences and debate positions, establish business contacts via IOA network.
- Contribute to extend knowledge about ozone and related oxidants, participating at conferences, writing papers for publication.
- Take part in programs for a wide admission of potentialities offered by ozone-based technologies.
In addition to its biennal World Congress, IOA organises each year through its three Regional Groups international conferences, workshops and exhibitions on topics of major interest for solving current issues in:
- Environmental and human health protection (water, air, soil and waste purification)
- Industrial manufacture and conditioning (pulp and paper, food, electronics, chemicals and more ?)
- Medical therapy and facility safety.
Ozone: Science and Engineering Journal, Volume 37, Issue 1, 2015
Ozone Science & Engineering Thirty Three Years and Growing by Barry L. Loeb, Editor-In-Chief
IOA Membership Directory
- INSTALLATION AND METHOD FOR LABORATORY OZONE EXPERIMENTS AT LOW DOSE
- IODOMETRIC METHOD FOR THE DETERMINATION OF OZONE CONCENTRATION IN A PROCESS GAS OR OFF GAS
- MATERIALS AND OZONE COMPATIBILITY GUIDELINES
International Conference organized by IOA-EA3G and UCD School of Biosystems Engineering: Ozone and Related Oxidants - Advances in Science & Technologies, from Generation to Application in: Water Treatment, Food processing and Agriculture, Industry, Health and Environment preservation. June 3-5, 2014, in Dublin, Ireland.
> 2,5 day scientific and technical sessions with close to 40 presentations including oral communications with platform discussions and poster presentations on:
- Agri-food applications
- Advanced Oxidation processes
- Industrial ozone applications
- Focus on micropollutants issues
- Ozone contacting systems and engineering
> Technical Tour at UCD Institute of Food and Health
- Visit the website of the conference
- Download the full programme and book of abstracts