Late submissions are still possible for poster presentation only. Submit your abstract and full text according to instructions below.Contributions for the 5 workshops are welcome. Please contact the Programme Committee.
ABSTRACTS AND FULL TEXTS CAN BE PREFERABLY SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY
Authors are invited to login first, and then to submit
– their abstracts following the instructions below
– and after acceptance their papers according to Information for authors.
An acknowledgement of receipt of your submission with ID number will be sent to your e-mail address after the completed submission of each abstract. If you do not receive any confirmation, your submission was probably incomplete and needs to be re-submitted.
If you encounter any problem during the paper submission process, please contact the IOA office.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT BY E-MAIL TO THE IOA
at the following address:
- IOA office, email@example.com
Each proposal should be accompanied by the Submission form dully filled.
EDITORIAL GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- The abstract should be submitted as a Word file.
- The abstract language is English.
- The abstract length should be two A4 pages.
- The abstract must include title, authors’names and addresses, keywords, and the paragraphs introduction, methods, results with main table or figure, conclusions and key-literature.
- The text and the title must be free from abbreviations, except those commonly used.
- The title of the abstract must be free of trademarks and printed in CAPITAL LETTERS;
- For authors’name, please enter the FIRST NAME in full, followed by the LAST NAME, for each author without abbreviations (e.g. John Smith , and NOT J. Smith). There should be no more than 8 authors.